Search

       
       

Browse

       

The Presbyterian Quarterly and Princeton Review

The Presbyterian Quarterly and Princeton Review was published from 1872 to 1877, with the change in title reflecting the journal’s absorption of The American Presbyterian and Theological Review which had been founded by Henry Boynton Smith as The American Theological Review in 1859. The journal was edited by Lyman H. Atwater from 1872 to 1877, joined by Henry Boynton Smith from 1872-1876, and by James M. Sherwood in 1877. The journal was published by James M. Sherwood of New York.

spinning circle