Print PagePTS CalendarsPTS on FacebookPTS on LinkedInPTS on Twitter

home  |  pts community  |  blackboard  |  webmail  |  search pts  |  wineskin
        
        

The Presbyterian and Reformed Review

The Presbyterian and Reformed Review appeared as a quarterly publication in 1890 and continued through its thirteenth volume issued in 1902. With the discontinuance of The Presbyterian Review in 1889, a group of editors headed by Benjamin B. Warfield set out to fill a denominationally oriented vacancy and provide a publication, designed very much along the lines of The Presbyterian Review, that would “adequately represent the theology and life of the American Presbyterian Churches”. The publisher of volumes 1-2, 1890-1891, was Anson D. F. Randolph & Company, New York with volumes 3-13, 1892-1902, published by MacCalla & Co. in Philadelphia.

spinning circle